Family fun at CHAMFEST
CHAMFEST has devoted a zone just for kids - fun for the young ones! Read on for more details about the arts and crafts which will be available, as well as adventure activities and the chance to meet Peppa Pig.
Every kid's favourite superstar, Peppa Pig, will be coming to CHAMFEST on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Come and meet her for photos - cuddles guaranteed!
- Friday @ 5pm & 6pm
- Saturday @ 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm & 5pm
- Sunday @ 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm & 5pm
There will be a timetable available of all the activities going on, so you can plan your festival around the whole family and make the most of your CHAMFEST festival experience! The zone will be open from 10am to 8pm every day.
Over the 3 days, the Kids' Zone will be full of fun interactive activities:
- Group Crafts & Festival themed crafts
- Recycling crafts, for example, bring along an old T-shirt and vamp and sparkle it up for your Summer or old socks and make it into a cute animal
- Beauty Corner including sparkly faces, temporary tattoos, nails and hair
- There will be a fun children's story corner, where they help the storyteller with actions, words and songs that bring the story to life!
- Group games and activities, treasure hunts, scavenger hunts, sing songs and the Hokey Cokey!
- Play corner will be available for those wanting to make their own make-believe and make new friends!
Also being provided by La Petite Folie Cafe and Oui-Care is their yummy ice cream machine, so you can buy soft scoop ice creams in a cone or a pot and decorate them with lots of fun colourful toppings!
Come and join us in the Kids' Zone and make it a family CHAMFEST festival to remember. All crafts made are yours to keep as a souvenir of your festival experience in Chamonix.
Some activities may have a small charge, so bring along your pocket money or your Dad's wallet!
Kids' adventure activities
The Chamonix Guide Company, the Compagnie des Guides, will be hosting some adventure activities for kids all weekend at CHAMFEST.
Race your friends to the top of the inflatable climbing wall and enjoy an introduction to the joys of climbing. Or team up with your family to take part in a challenging treasure hunt, and answer the riddles set by the guides to find the hidden treasure.
Climbing is available from 10am to 6pm each day, with all safety equipment provided. Treasure hunts will take place on Friday afternoon from 2.30-5.30pm and all day on Saturday and Sunday 10.30am to 5.30pm.
Activities hosted by the Compagnie des Guides are free, with the possibility of making a donation to the Caisse de Secours charity.